- Established in 1947, STA TERESITA GENERAL HOSPITAL (STGH), started as a residence clinic with only a few maternity beds. In 1954, it was expanded to a three (3) storey structure. In 1974, in conformity with the present day trend in advanced medical and surgical services, a four (4) storey east wing of the of the hospital was inaugurated. To date, the hospital has an “L3” classification from the Department of Health, and awarded as a “Center for Safety” from Philhealth.
- The address of STGH is 100 D. Tuazon Street, corner N. Roxas, Barangay Lourdes, Quezon City. STGH is encircled by residential and commercial establishments, definitely flood-free, and easily accessible by private and public transport.
- STGH has consistently provided quality health care to its clients. It prides itself with professional medical services through its highly qualified physicians and medical staffs. Our patients are properly cared for to ensure faster recovery and eventually educate them in order to enhance their awareness on proper healthcare. We work as a team to bring experience, advanced technology and best practices to our patients and families. We devote ourselves to continuous improvement, excellence, professionalism and innovation in our work.
- We strive to make our health packages reasonable and affordable. We do not want to put a dent on the financial standing of our patients and their families. Health care and medical services need not be expensive.
- We would like our clients to be worry-free for the duration of their stay in STGH by providing an environment that makes them feel that they never left home.
- LOT AREA: 1,776 s.q.m. (approx.)
- FLOOR AREA: 5,171.81 s.q.m. (approx..)
- BUILDING DESCRIPTION: 4 storey multi-tiered
- TOTAL BED CAPACITY: 65 Beds
- Lacson & lacson
- Family/Internal Medicine
- Plastic-General Surgery
- Kaiser Int'l
CENSUS OF IN-PATIENTS
HOSPITAL SAFETY MECHANISMS
- Sewerage Treatment Plant
- Water Sprinkler System
- Emergency Ramp (finishing stage)
- Complete fire safety and fighting equipment
- Fire and Earthquake drills
- Emergency Generator (150 Kva)
- IP High-Resolution CCTV System
- 24/7 Security service
PEDIATRIC & ADOLESCENT GYNECOLOGY
Licensed Radiologic Technologist
Licensed Social Workers
**Click here for the APPLICATION FORM
**Please forward all Resume and Inquiry to this Email: